Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home at Last

We just returned from a week of traveling. I say "traveling" and not "vacation" for a good reason, although there was one hour by the pool where I felt like I was relaxing.

Liam did very well, especially considering the lack of structure and constantly changing environments. Here is a story he wrote about his vacation (with his permission),

All the Dogs
By Liam

I met a dog named Lucky. A white dog. I met a dog named Shaggy. A black dog. I met a dog named Walter. A black and orange and white dog. I met a dog named Lola. A black poodle. I met a dog named George. A bulldog.

Lucky was Chris’s dog. She showed up on his doorstep one day. And the old dog is Shaggy. Lola is Wendy’s parents’ dog. She likes to jump on me. She likes to run really fast and eat grass and drink water. George is a bulldog. She likes to jump up on people too. Walter was having a dog party. He licked my hand. He ran around all the sides of the pool. Gus! Gus runs around the sides of the pool. Gus runs after Walter. Gus likes to give the ball to Walter.

No comments: